Busy Busy Busy.. Well why busy still able to blog? Cause I WANT to and dawn said that my blog is dead.. Well I wonder who read my blog anyway.. :)
Looking at the past years pictures in TP.. Gosh, I just want to go back again! In terms of playing but not the projects part.. One year back we took this picture:

we said that we going to graduate in one year time!

And see! Well we are so proud of ourselves! (at least for me)

Us wearing it back in 2008..

Here we are wearing it in 2009..
One year ago, I told this person that I want to take picture with him when i graduating in 2009. He is a very nice person who i respect the most.. He was the first person who I shake hand with after going down the stage.. I ran towards him and say thank you.. Gosh.. I used to trouble him back when I wanna run election in year two.. I've got a repeated subject and I couldn't run as a main com, he was there to help me and marcus.. Well I believe some of u know who is he.. He is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mr Lim Kok Hwee! Our course manager, our father, our friend, our brother.. Really have to thank him a million.. If not for him (and also IITSC) I would have quit studying in TP.. Look back the three years, it wasn't a smooth journey.. Be it with friends or studies.. Thanks to all my C131 who helped me with my projects when I needed help.. Especially Shu Zhen! Gosh, my beloved MP mates that I wouldn't forget..

Shu Zhen and me
And not forgetting INTSC/IITSC which gives me so many wonderful memories.. :)

Ay06/07 Main committee

Our last formal meeting

The sweat and tears..

The ONLY picture I have with CEO of TP!!

Ay07/08 Main committee

Our last formal meeting

The girls power in the club..

AY 08/09 Main committee..

The 5 girls in MC.. :)
Not forgetting alot of other committee..

The programmers back in AY06/07

The angels.. (Where is Charles?)

My favourite shot of the programmers.. AY07/08

Take 2

Logistic com not zai wor.. It's kum pua ZAI!
My love!

Vigress! The best/zai empire la!
So many individual to thank.. the bimbs, yuan long,darren, xiang, belle, jocelyn, jon, and like 100 plus of names.. Eh, one more person.. That's MARCUS CHEN SHAO XUAN!
3 years of friendship.. My buddy, my hell, my everything la.. (ok, sounds wrong) But ya.. Thank u Shao Xuan! Loves!

This pic was taken 98755789087 years ago.. (No la.. back when we were freshies)

The drinking Khakis (I wish that I can throw away the prize u gave me :p)

D & D 08

:)

Without u, class wouldn't be fun..

Candid shots..
In 3 words..