let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Happened to see this from beatrice's blog.. I'm so in love with this song.. Anyone can play me this on my birthday? Haha..

I will MELT if a guy play this piece for me!! Haha..
Jon Schmidt is a DAMN zai pianist pls.. I start to listen his songs.. :) U guys should check it out too..

So many work to do.. Just need some break for the time being.. Well I really enjoyed working in SAP even there is tons of work.. Environment is good, food to eat, tea to drink.. Serious speaking, NO COMPLAINT!

Alicia is a nice boss.. She make sure that I know my things well enough so that I will not do mistake in work.. But it seems like I very cui.. Or rather I'm giving myself too much pressure? I want to do it perfect so that they will be happy with my performance... :) JIA YOU KAT!

Yesterday went yoga with Berlinda, followed by dinner at barks cafe.. Reali LOVE the place.. Food is good, service is great.. Just one irriatating one.. (Ber, u should know who..) Ivan low came and join us and we went over to his house.. That's the biggest house I went to so far in my life.. I'm not telling lie.. The biggest house i went to.. LOVE the rooftop man.. Can't wait to go to his house for a pool session.. (Yes, he got a pool table at home pls..)


:)


Beloved Berlinda


Clayfish Hor Fan.. Yum Yum..


Fried Chiken wings!


Back to my endless work..