let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, April 30, 2009
Mood is turning better now.. :) I felt wanted in the company at least for now.. Haha.. Though i can't help much for many important stuffs.. But i'm able to help them in those little stuffs.. Boss mentioned 'oh god, what if we don't have you..' ok, I know it's abit exaggerating but I think it makes my day! :)

My colleague asked me to help out a event at Pan Pacific Hotel next week! I'm so excited for it! LOve going to help out in such workshop/seminar! I'm more service orientated person.. So if I'll to choose doing/cleaning database or going for such event, I would choose going for event! There are good food, people and I'm still able to explore to such places why not?

Well yesterday 4 bimbos went yoga along with me.. I think we super noisy la.. But I enjoy myself with u guys! :) Wanna join me along for more yoga class? Haha!

Lazy to upload the pics.. View via my facebook.. :)