let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Jolene said that she is a happy gal! Haha.. What's the reason behind it? Well, Marcus and I start to talk again.. Basically this whole entry I'll be talking abt CHEN SHAO XUAN..We have not been talking for months.. Well I guess both of us suffered alot.. We or rather I treasure our friendship alot.. Having him around in my poly life for 3 years.. Been through thick and thin which is not easy.. Yesterday the hug and the sorry he said makes me wanna cry la.. But i didn't.. Just felt SWEET! :)

Yesterday was the last formal meeting for both of us.. After 3 years in main committee.. Didn't want to accompany them for dinner as I'm working today.. But marcus make a effort to ask me for drinking.. I guess he actually prepare to make up with me ba..

Guess I shall write till here for now.. Before I start crying in office! OMG! HAha.. LOVe marcus! :)


Besides long, marcus u will be the next that i never want to lose as a friend
..