let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, April 27, 2009
I've been keeping myself healthy for the past few days.. Cut down on snacks and taking in more healthy food.. Love the way it is.. Just wanna keep myself fit and healthy.. 21 years old is no longer young.. is like OMG la..

Anyway yesterday went to bedok reservoir to row dragonboat.. CONGRATS to paya lebar dragonboat group! They've got 3 first and 1 second.. I think they damn zai! Jia you jia you! Well basically I helped to row for 1 race which is just a token of appreciation as we row on behalf of our old folks home.. After rowing, my sis actually asked me to join paya lebar dragonboat team.. Hmm.. *Considering*
Haha!

peektures!

PA Paddle

Such a close compeitition!

Look at the crowd!

Sis, Chris, Geraldine

Dragonboat rowers

Paya Lebar Kovan - 2nd Position

Paya Lebar - 1st Position

CSC - 1st Position (half of the team was from Paya lebar dragon boaters)

Paya lebar - 1st Position

PL Kovan CC YEC - 4th postion..

Award presentation

I saw my handsome junior! Martien! :)