I'm dead tired.. I swear.. Finally it's weekend! But i'm still waking up at 7.30am tomorrow for driving lesson.. :( after which I'm going for yoga lesson.. Celebrating big jon's birthday.. Will update more on that..
Anyway went for yoga class with dawnie today( Mei wei couldn't make it last minute) I think both dawn and I nearly die there.. Suppose to attend 1 lesson but john encourage us to try out another class.. WHich we did.. And second lesson was like hell to the both of us! we attended
Pilates (teaches balance and control of body. Improves body posture and balance. Increase in strength, flexibilty, particularly abdomen and stomach) and
Hatha (Most ancient complete and populate system of yoga. Learn the ancient technique of posture, breathing, gesture, locks, cleansing for good health and etc)Well i feel aching everywhere in my body now.. But afterall.. It was really FUN! Seriously i didn't regret joining.. :)
Some pics we took:

Me

Dawnie

Random pic by DAWNIE!

Loves!