Sad sad.. Super sad.. It is supposed to end it with a happy day! However I lost one important stuff... My TP file.. Ya, you may think that it's just a file.. But the content in the file is very important!! I need the file at least till Jan is over.. Sobs...
Met up with my dear joyce, nana and shi han for dinner at T3 today.. We had so much to catch up with.. You know those girls talk and stuff.. Never want to leave the place as we had so much fun together.. Endless of updates from each other.. Bimbo Shi han always making us laugh..
Joke 1
Waitress was serving food to our table..
Waitress:Thank you
Shi Han: Welcome
Katherine was stunt.. Haha.. Why does shi han sound like a waitress more than a customer?! Haha.. Nana said it was the waitress who said it wrongly first.. BUt still.. Bimbo shi han making my day! :)
Joke 2
Nana was telling me about saturdaY plan.. Which is to be a matchmaker of mine.. (Haha.. I'm treating it like knowing more friend). At this time shi han said 'Why never help me to matchmake too?'
Once again the three of us burst out laughing again.. Haha.. I love bimbo shi Han!! =p
Went to the toilet after our dinner.. That's when I lost my file.. I left it in the toilet.. There are so much information in my file which i need it for my event in Jan.. I keep blaming myself for being so careless.. Hopefully I'll get call from them that they have found the file.. I'm praying hard!!