let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Sunday, December 07, 2008
I NEVER had this feeling before! I always feel that writing minutes it's my responsiblity. HOWEVER, this time round, I hate it! What the hell am i doing now? Writing the bloody minutes which I don feel like writing on a beautiful Sunday! Yeah, suppose to hand in to SAA on Wednesday! Well done kat!

Believe it or not, my mind is always club stuff.. Be it CC or IIT.. I need a break! I'm going to make myself LOST after January.. I just wanna be irresposible for ONCE! I'm dragging myself, forcing myself to do work even I jus wanna a break!

I'm going to work and save money for MANY overseas trips next year! I hate staying in Singapore! Ahhhhh!!!!