My blog is die-ing..Well first, my computer is down and seriously I don't know what to do with it. I've got tons of pictures to upload but i got no time.. Haha.. No time because I choose to make myself no time la..
Looking at my to-do-list.. I feel like rotting again.. Proposal not done, planning half done, letters not send out..Gosh.. I start to wonder what am I doing with my life..
Ballet ballet ballet! I've been travelling to the North like 4 times a week.. Exam on Wednesday(Frens pls start praying for me). Once again I'm involved in Chingay 2009. Well it will be my.. Third year performing.. :)
Last friday was my baby one year old!! Haha.. Are you shock? Well I mean my baby hamster la.. Gosh still as fat as last time.. Been sleeping most of the time.. Thanks to marcus for buying me this present last year.. :) He paid 30 plus dollars for everything and after that my family continue buying food and stuffs for him.. I guess we spent 200 plus dollars after that.. Haha.. Nevertheless he had bought joy to our house.. Haha..
Will upload the pictures again.. :) Going for lesson le..