Wah!!! I was stunt by my boss!! She walked towards my table and I was having this bad feeling that she is giving me work to do..But she came over to ask me..
Boss: Hey Katherine were you on tv the other day? You participated in hey gorgeous right?
Kat: *STUNT!* Hmm.. Ya..
Boss: Ya lor, I saw the picture like very familiar. I've seen it in your wallet.. Haha.. So it was you ah.. I told my hubby and daughter that you are my marketing interns..
Kat: *Shy* Ya.. It was last year.. Thanks to those friends who voted, else I wont appear on tv too.. *Weak smile*
Boss: Okok, you continue working.. *Still smiling*
OMG!!! I super pai seh.. When did it re telecast again? I never watched it for the second time.. Gosh.. So pai seh!!! After she walked away, I realised that she came over from her desk just to ask me that?! Haha..