I love the surprise that we had for Nana yesterday! We simple lied to her every single things and we make it a successful one.. Haha.. Maybe nana too bimbotic too.. Opps! Haha..
Well supposingly she asked us (Joyce and me) to go for swimming at Joyce's hse after our work. At first we didn't thought of planning much.. From swimming we changed the plan to celebrate nana birthday without her knowing..
Those people who lied are..
Maryam had to call her and chat with her to make sure we know her location.
Joyce had to lie to her that she have to OT but it was actually to drag the time for us to buy BBQ stuffs..
Me had to lied that I can't go swimming at night because mummy don allow.. Haha.. (So that I'm able to surprise her at joyce hse)
Joyce said the most lies.. HAha.. She had to called me by calling me 'Ma'(Mother)so that nana will not find out.. Haha.. I was shock.. anyway poor Nana do not know what is happening. So she changed into swimsuit still not knowing wat happen.. Well below pics will tell u.. :)
Anyway Nana, hope you enjoyed last night. It's one of a memorable one right?

Macaroons, Hand-made chocolate bouquet and awesome 3 card :)

Nana!

Cheeky us waiting to surprise Nana..

Take 2 with jolene

Nana is in shock(On the far left)

Beloved 7

Making wish

:)

Me trying to act cute.. Hehe

Starts to strip her

Still trying our best..

Finally!

*Shy*

Die-ing to swim even we asked her to come up

Pretty Nana and cake

Nana feeding *Aw.. Sweet!*

Ladies who start fire

Dawnie and jolene preparing the food

Starting up fire...(omg, fat arm..)

Washing things

My favourite PRAWNS!!

Gosh see the amount of food..



Nana and Joyce BBQ-ing

My beloved girls!

Yum SENG!!

Last pic of the night.. It was 11 plus then..
Everything was great yesterday! The BBQ-ing, the bimbotic things we did, the girls talk.. I'm hoping more of such outing! :) Btw, the cake was great! I'm so proud of myself for choosing the cake.. Haha.. One of the best cake i ever eat before!
On random note..
The feeling is back.. I hate it.. I've told joyce abt it..