let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall in love with dance

Yesterday met out with my ballet friend to watch a concert called 'Russian Ballet Gala'.. It's a yearly event which is held in Esplanade (I suppose). And the concert was fastastic! One of the best ballet concert that I've went.. Of course the tickets are not cheap too.. Both my sisters and I spent $250 just to watch the concert.. Thanks to my lao jie who paid for us to watched such a enjoyable concert! I'm seriously amazed by the dance.. :)


DAncers...

Marianna Ryzhkina-One of my favourite ballerina dancer! Her performance was awesome!


Dmitry Belogolovtsev-When he hold Marianna Ryzhkina with one hand, i was stunt! Haha..


Andrei Bolotin-I love his jumps.. I guess he can jump 300m and over for standing board jump..


Anastassia Stashkevich-Her expression was bright! When she dance, you actually wanna dance with her too! :)

Before the concert..

My dinner! Terriyaki chicken.. yum yum..

My full set of dinner.. Wahaha.. Sinful meal..

My sisters

Cythia,Jac,Joyce,Jia ling,joc

:)

Concert hall @ Esplanade

The seats..

During interval..

After concert! :)

Me and banner..

Gosh, I wish one day I'm able to stand at Esplanade and perform too.. Haha...