let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Seriously I don know what to blog because I've lost track of which pics to be uploaded to the blog.. Haha.. Anyway I will start from the recent one..

Well if u notice Lewis Hamilton(F1 racer) clothing, helmet and the car itself, you will realise that my company has been sponsoring him for his race.. Haha.. I'm so lucky in helping to organise the event together with my big boss.. Not the whole event but more on the customer side.. I've been touching the F1 tickets like almost everyday last week.. Haha.. Just that none of the tickets are mine!

Last Friday went to help out in Conrad hotel for company event. The whole event was simply great! Good food, good entertainment, nice ambiance. Everything is just good! Haha.. I'm supposed to help out for registration for our customers but end up they have actually hire event house to do such job.. I think they can do hundreds times better than me..

So basically I've done nothing for the whole afternoon except to eat.. Gosh, they served sandwiches, sushi, western, cakes, fruits and etc.. Can u imagine how much SAP spend for such event? Even the towel to wipe mouth was with our logo.. Haha..

Well below are some pictures that I took.. :)


F1 tickets


3 days entry!


I just want the strip.. Haha..


Golf @ Conrad hotel


Isn't it looks cool?!


The view in Conrad hotel


Me in toilet :)


Wristband to be wore in the hotel


I think this pic looks nice..


They provide wine too!


Food Food!!


The ladies in SAP


Night view..


Take two


When I saw this, I was thinking why long and Marcus was not with mi.. Wahaha..


Me and dao jie(It was coincidence that both of us worked in the same company)


More food!!


:)


Smile


Sis and colleague

Thought of going home when sis and friends suggested to go to Pan Pacfic Hotel to view the race

Us in lift

On the way back home, sis and I passby marina square. We happened to see crowds getting into this exit door. So the two kpoh sisters went in too.. Gosh, the view of the race was so much clearer! Haha.. We don't have to pay any cents and we are able to view it closely!

Close view of the track