let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, September 08, 2008
I can't wait to go off from work.. Yeah.. Feeling so tired.. No job on hand now.. Well I just had a meeting with my 4 bosses..Gosh, is like SUPER stress ok.. Anyway my company will be involved in the F1 event.. Well so I'm somehow involved too.. There is this place which called as oasis.. Where there is pool, golf range and pub for their to enjoy themselves.. Isn't it cool?! If I'm really going, I'm going to take tons of pictures.. Haha.. Gosh.. Feeling quite down today.. I bet I'm just thinking too much.. Hopefully tomorrow camp will make my day a better day.. I hope I will not be thinking too much tomorrow.. Sigh..