let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, September 04, 2008
Gosh, I nearly broke down! Due to the sudden workload thrown to me.. But thanks to my sis, ELSE I'LL BE SO DUMB TO EDIT THE EXCEL FILE FOR FEW HOURS! yes.. Cause the data is so big! It really stunt me for that moment! Thousands of names to be merge together and I only know mail merge was what I told my sis..

Luckily she is calm and smart... she went to mircosoft help and find for me a solution! Yeah! I'm so happy! It's just like one sentence of words to COMBINED(not merge ya..) the two column tgt!

Remember u must add =A2&" "&B2 to combine both rows together. A2 and B2 is the column you wanna combine. Between " " there is a space.

I've learnt something new!!