Gosh, I feel like blogging than doing other things now! Haha.. Just finished my camp yesterday and here I am back to work! Omg.. I am freaking tired! Been sleeping 3hours average a day.. It's killing me! Haha.. I start to miss school.. A place where I used to be in almost 24/7.. I miss the people in school/graduated..
Anyway the whole camp was FANTASTIC! I'm so lucky to be the facilitator(FA) of Vigress!(fyi, Vigress is from Kungfu panda. Viper and Tigress) Ah!! I miss the fun we had together in camp! They will ask me to play the stations games with them. Saboh me and make me as dirty as possible..Haha.. Haha.. I felt so belonging with them around! The cheer we sing, the performance they made and the gathering we had really making me feel good! And thanks to Vigress, we've got best empire for the camp!In IIT school we always have the mindset that we are a TEAM. Every empire is a winner and I totally agreed with it! But when I get to know the result of us getting the best empire, I just can't help feeling happy for my empire! Wahaha.. We shall have outing SOON!
Beside Vigress that I'm going to miss.. I'm going to miss those guys that is going to NS these two days! Nicholas Cheong, Gabriel Goh, Ivan, Zheng Xiang and my beloved Chai Yuan Long!