let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, September 04, 2008
Finally I'm done with my work! After soooo many to-do-list.. I've completed all the work! No more ticks on the list cause it's completed! Wahaha.. Suppose to upload pictures.. But I can't use the wire to connect from my camera to the computer.. omg la! I'm planning to buy a card reader..

Well met up with my primary sch friends on Tuesday.. We've got so many things to update each other.. Be it work life or love life.. It was a great meeting session! I've been promising them that I'll get myself attach soon so that we can go for triple dating, but girls, pls wait longer abit ah.. Wahaha... It is so rare to contact your primary sch friend especially I've moved from north to east.. Dear Jing Ting and Elieen! 11 years of friendship still counting! Love u girls! Muack! *Pictures to be uploaded soon!*

I'm so happy for this upcoming 2 weeks I'll be so busy with activties! But meanwhile I'm feeling so tired.. I'm like filling up my life with activities so that I can just tired myself.. Yup..