let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Sunday, August 17, 2008
Why there is 5 working days and only 2 days of weekend? There just isn't much time for fun! Haha.. Well yesterday was IITSC first Hands together project.. Flag day.. Ya, U know those tins that you ask people to donate? Haha.. When was my last time helping out in such event? Hmm.. Not very long.. Tsunami fund raising too.. Haha.. My can was full back then.. Shi Han and I went to Bugis asking people to donate.. Who said that Singaporean are stingy? Well there is this man who donated $50 in Shi Han's tin.. I was shock when she told me about it.. Haha.. I love Hands Together projects!! YEah! We shall have charity events till Hands together 15 then.. Wahaha..

After returning the tin, Shi Han and I went SHOPPING! Yeah, you know girls.. Morever bugis is like a shopping paradise.. Haha.. though we were tired but we simply walk every corner of Bugis Street.. Oh Man, Shi Han is such a good shopping partner! She is there to advise me..'Not very nice, this colour looks better', 'Eh, I think downstair got cheaper clothes'.. Haha.. You know we are like super auntie la.. Saw big umbrellas selling at $4.90 and we brought one each.. (Haha.. The weather doesn't look good la..)

For the whole shopping trip, I spent $35 on 2 clothing.. $10 for a dress! And $25 for one top which I love it! So worth it.. Shi Han, we shall go shopping some day ya! Muahaha..

Today went to Angeline'd baby 1 month.. Met up with so many old friends.. We used to work together in Haagen Dazs.. Eat supper together, clean the whole cafe together, slack and gossip together.. The fun that I'll never forget for life.. Anyway, I'm so happy for dear Angeline!! From a blessing wife to a blessing mummy... ENVIOUS!! Haha.. I'm hoping Stacy to be the next.. Wahaha..

After leaving the place, thought if meeting up with Shi Shi but she can't make it.. Called Ivan but he was lazy to get out of his house.. So I wander around in tampines mall before going home.. Gosh, The feeling jus feel.. Weird.. Don't ask me why cause I don't know too.. I'm just hoping for thursday/friday.. Meantime, pls do not rain for this 4 more days!! Chocolate doesn't makes me happy anymore..

Forget to mention something too.. Should I give up on dancing? I mean I got no choice.. After the second sprained that I got during AGM, I have not been dancing.. Saturday went back but I stopped halfway due to the pain on my ankle.. gosh.. I nearly cried out when my teacher advise me not to take exam this year.. Telling me this after 2 years of training?! Gosh.. Hao bu fu qi ah! I swear I regret what I've done.. After 15/16 years of dancing, is it time for me to stop? I'm so wanting to perform for next year concert! I'm so wanting to dance for next chingay! And I'm so not willingly to give up on dancing... Tell me what to do..


I miss those old days

More pictures to be uploaded asap ya..