Went out with Gabriel last night.. It was a last minute gathering for us.. Haha.. We were chatting on msn when I said I wanna buy present for my friend's baby.. Oh ya, Angeline gave birth to a baby boy less than a month ago.. I'm going to her house on Sunday!
Thanks to Gabriel for being my maid who carry my stuffs while shopping, my ATM for paying our dinner and my chauffeur for driving me home.. Haha.. No la.. But he insist of paying it.. OMG, Da nan ren!! But really thanks for going out with me!! You are such a nice guy!! Haha.. Any girls out there interested? Wahaha.... I'm so going to get killed if he sees this..
He brought me to this place called 'The Bark Cafe' near Changi Museum.. Ambiance was good, Chicken wing taste great but the alcohol was not strong though.. I drank Cranberry Volka while he drank 2 sips of Lime Volka and pass it to me.. -_-'

Gabriel cui look.. Haha..

Me and my cranberry drink..

Can't wait to see him on SUNDAY!!

I order bento sets for today's event.. and this is my lunch for today.. Tempura bento!
Let me get off from work.. It's weekend but I don't feel so this week.. 6 more days.. Feeling more tired as each day pass.. Where is my motivation? Just wanna do nothing for a day can I?