Suppose to meet you yesterday de.. But end up you went clubbing.. Gosh.. I got to urge to go clubbing too! But end up, not alot of people able to make it.. So Mario and Marcus accompany me for a drinking seesion opposite sch! Wahaha.. It's been such a long time since I drink.. In fact I've never drink so much like yesterday before.. I'll never get drank again for such a silly reason.. Just hurting my stomach when I wake up today... Feeling so not well.. Bleah..

The 2 'M's.. Mario and Marcus

My love for bacardi starts from u..

The mess we made...

The left over..

We clear everything!

Not enough of drinking so we brought Whisky!

I love their acccompany!
Well awesome 3 went out on Wednesday and these are the pictures!

Loves!

Global sounds cafe @ Chinatown

Trying to be funny

You are the reason I
smile cry..