Omg, I so scare of Monday!! Ever since i start work, I'm so afraid of Monday blue.. Yeah.. Maybe a cup of Java chip works for me.. Gosh, it's just Sunday and I feeling so emo now.. I wish that everyday is weekend..
Went to Ricky's 21st birthday at his place during national day.. Miss every gathering we have.. The fun and crap things that we do.. Haha.. IITSC's friendship never end! Muack mauck!
Went to watch midnight movie 'Money not enough 2' with my family.. Gosh it was a hilarious/touching movie.. I laugh like mad and cry like mad in the theatre.. It is such a typical local movie.. I love it!
During this weekend, I've been travelling to eHub.. I miss the time we play in arcade.. Bishi bashi, Basketball throws, the ghostly game and collecting of sweets.. I wish that time would just stop..
countdown to 11 days..