let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I'm so not in a mood for work today.. Sigh.. Really very tired.. Anyway last night I met up with Kelvin Shieh!! My first primary school crush... That was back in 8 or 9 years.. Wahaha.. Now he look so dark la.. Look like malay now.. Wahaha.. (But it is because he is camp instructor la..)

The makan session was great.. Chatting about the past when we were in pri six.. Gosh.. Time flies! 8 years back..

I did something great today.. Wahaha.. So proud of myself.. I was on the train when I saw this pregnant lady standing beside me.. I was so angry la! That young lad choose not to see the lady and did not give his sits to the lady! After one stop from Raffles Place to City Hall, I can't stand it and I told that guy..

Me: Excuse me, can u give your sit to this pregnant lady? (*I was looking at him in a disgusted way)
Guy: Sorry, You were saying?
Me: Can you see this pregnant lady standing in front of you? Can you give your sit to her?

Haha.. He gave his seat to that lady.. So proud of myself..


8 years of friendship still counting..


PS to you: 不要失去了,才懂得珍希
Time doesn't wait for you..