I'm so happy today!! Yeah! Cause it's a friday.. Lalala.. So many good things is coming on weekend! I forget to wear red and white to work today.. Not because my company ask us to, but I just wanna wear it.. Haha.. So many primary school kids wearing red and white today.. Can I go to school to see national day performance? HAha.. I miss primary/secondary school.. Where there is no worries.. So stress in work lately.. Been doing 2 persons job..Yesterday been working from 8.30am to 7.30pm non stop.. Realised the time only when Kelvin left.. *Stress*
Anyway I felt great about today! Being a good sister, I woke up earlier just to prepare breakfast for my two sisters.. Baked chicken ham with srcumble egg sandwhich.. I think it taste great.. Wahaha.. After having my attachment, I think that breakfast is very important.. It makes your day and not letting your stomach to suffer.. My dad prepared orange juice and fruit for us to bring to work.. Eh, Don think I eat alot ok.. I'll skip lunch if possible..(Since the 2 part timers left..)
Another good news! When I reach to work, I saw this very very good news! Wahaha..

Eat with Family day!! I can leave work @ 4.30pm today!!
The next email I recieved!!!

One day off in replacement for National day!! Wahaha.. I email straight to my boss to see if I'm entitled to this!!
Here my boss replied:

YES!!
Ok, Back to work..