let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, August 29, 2008
Gosh.. I felt so loved by my friends! Especially Nana, Joyce, Lester and Rusydiah!! Without you guys, I wont be able to bring myself together.. I'll listen to all your advise de..

Nana: Thanks for the elmo hugs(haha..) and the forever endless An Wei you have for me.. Early in the morning wake you up.. super guilty! But thanks to the person, I'm able to get so close with you and joyce! Haha..

Joyce: Joyce I love you la! Thanks for running down to find me leh.. When i saw you, I hug u straight la.. I need that! Wahaha.. Thanks for the hello panda! I love the chocolate one and you've got it right!


Lester: Younger than me yet talk like a adult.. Haha.. You've been trying to make me laugh alot during this few days ya.. Haha.. Thanks for entertaining me..

Rusydiah: Gosh gal, you know me more than i know myself.. Haha.. Your words jus seems so powerful la.. Haha.. the things you said been running through my mind.. Haha..

Thank god that whenever you feeling low, there is always friends who are out there to be with you.. Thank you dears! Anyway I realised that I've got plenty of events for the upcoming 2 weeks! Yeah.. I'm fully booked.. Wahaha..