Finally it's thursday! I can't wait for this coming weekend! Been hanging out with my friends on tuesday and wednesday..
Met Kelvin at eHub on tuesday for dinner.. Teasire was great! I've been wanting to try the chicken wings because it looks crispy! Wahaha.. But my plate of fish and chip was more than enough.. I still didn't get a chance to eat the chicken wing.. Anyway he shown me those letters which i used to write to him.. OMg, damn retro la.. The handwriting was.. BAD! wahaha.. (FYI: I used to write letter to my penpal.. But emails seems to be faster now..Haha..) I miss playing bowling at eHub.. The whole place just look so kid-ish..

Teasire Cafe

Trying to act cute..

:)

Passionfruit soda..

Fish And Chip..

Crispy chicken Wing!!

Crappy!
Wah.. I was thinking if i wanna put this pic.. It look super duper ugly.. Please do not laugh... and if u are eating, stop eating.. Haha..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Back then we were just 12 years old..
Met out with Joyce and Nana yesterday.. Thanks to Nana we went to this fusion cafe at Chinatown.. Good for party though.. If there is no customer, it seems like we have booked the whole place.. I can't wait for nana to send me those pictures so that I can upload! I love girls outing! Muack! Shall we have another one again? Hehe..