let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, August 01, 2008
Finally I change my blog song!! Haha..Not one song but 6 songs.. Which means whoever read my blog will have to stay longer to listen all 6 songs.. Well the songs is super duper NICE!!! Before I sleep, at work, on the way to work, after work.. Jus simply everywhere I listen to all these songs.. Haha..

Yesterday I enjoyed myself with the 5 ex main committee gals and evelyn.. It was a last minutes gathering by Nana and me.. Wahaha.. I love last minutes gathering! Haha.. Well supposed to meet Shi Han at town area to accompany her shopping.. But we ended up meeting with the rest of the girls to have a mini celebration for Shi Han.. Hope u like it ANG SHI HAN!! Muack muack!!

Photobucket
Sex on the beach (Shi Han And I drank this)

Photobucket
Eh... Forget wat is this.. Nana and Jocelyn ordered this

Photobucket
Dawn drank this.. Something strong.. I like!

Photobucket
Fondue for free! Thanks to.. To the VIP card? Wahaha..

Photobucket
Happy SWEET 19th Birthday!

Photobucket
Make a wish! (But she make 3 wishes and i bet one of the wishes is to find a guy NOW..Haha.. She took like 1 minute or so!! )

Photobucket
The girls.. (seriously i do not have time to lighten the pic.. Hehe..)

Photobucket
Shi Han my gossip partner.. Endless of secrets is kept with her.. Haha.. I love u gal! I mean I love DISTURBING U!! My Bimbo partner! Muack!

Well feeling kinda of emo today.. Omg i hate this feeling..I don't know why.. Sigh.. My dear Carmen leaving the job today.. I going to miss her cold joke, I'm going to miss chatting with her on msn even we jus sit side by side.. I'm going to lose one lunch partner and somehow the only one that ALWAYS accompany me for lunch.. Hey gal, thanks for teaching me! Muack! I'm so going to feel lonely from monday onwards!! Bleah..

Photobucket
Carmen and ME!!

Photobucket
My Shifu also leaving!! Drama la!! Haha

Photobucket
Our sit..

Photobucket
Love letter!! Our breakfast, our snack.. Something we eat tgt!!

Photobucket
Hmm.. This few sits are my nightmare!! Wahaha.. My 4 lady bosses sits here!!

Well, i'll post more pic when I'm leaving.. Haha.. Miss you gal!

Photobucket
From Orhard Hotel back to office by cab! (got claim, else I wont take la.. haha)

Been DIE-ING for TANNING this whole week..Plan to go tomorrow but.. BUT.. Cannot say.. Haha.. Can't wait for next week!! I wanna go tanning!!