let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, August 18, 2008
As promised, here are the pictures :)

Photobucket
Big Boss for Keir

Photobucket
9 sets in one..

Photobucket
Specially for Keir!

Photobucket
Jian Ye, Don't scare her!

Photobucket
Gosh, I'm in love with her! Wahaha..

Photobucket
Xinfu de Mummy..

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Stacy!! We used to close the shop and went for shopping! Muahaha.. I miss those days..

Photobucket
Xiao Pang and me..

Photobucket
Super act cool Jian Ye..

Photobucket
Qing Long and his Gf..

Photobucket
Valerie!!

Photobucket
Crappy Jian Ying

Photobucket
darling mel! Gosh henry spoil the pic!

Photobucket
We work, we gossip and we have fun together!

Photobucket
Gosh!Trying to make Keir stop crying.. *Nervous*

Photobucket
So motherly.. Wahaha..

Photobucket
Sleeping soundly

This little boy I know him during Angeline's wedding.. Ah.. So cute!!
Photobucket
Kena force by me for the first time

Photobucket
Unwillingly to take for the second shot

Photobucket
Still not willingly for the third shot

Photobucket
Isn't he cute in this shot? Hehe..

I realised I did not take any picture with Mei Jun at Angeline's place!! Here it is..
Photobucket
On the bus back to Tampines..