There are so many things that I wanna blog about! Well firstly, I GOT MY ATTACHMENT!!! On friday i went to the interview.. I've been wanting to blog this when i get to know that I got in! Wahaha.. In fact I'm very lucky.. I'm able to get a job compared to few of my friends.. And I'm the only students that is going to be attach there.. I got in into this company called SAP.. I happened to be working at the same company as my sis!! Wahaha.. Jus that she worked in the PSA building while I'll be working at raffles place.. Isn't it cool? I used to look at those tall buildings when my dad drove pass.. And I never expect myself to be working there!! I never expect myself wearing formal clothes to work.. HAha.. I'm reali happy getting into this company as it is a very big company.. Well my job scope is to do data management, helping out for their events and paper work.. NO CODING!! It's a marketing department.. although I'm very happy and excited to work, I'm kinda of scare.. I hope i will not do anything wrong.. Wahaha..
Betty, a lady in the company interviewed me.. I passed her my portfolio but she said that it is not necessary.. she told me that my resume looks good enough and the job is suitable for me! Basically she just asked me question like what do i know about the company.. (Heng my sis message me a whole chunk of information.. Wahaha..) Betty was quite impressed by me.. Hehe.. I'll blog more after my first day of work on Monday.. Can't wait to have lunch with Yuan long, Rusydiah, Lester and Angeline..(We all worked at Raffles place)
Anyway after the interview i called rusydiah to meet her for lunch together with Angeline since they work so near.. I was so shocked that my dear Angeline stomach became so big.. Haha.. I know she is pregnant just that.. I'm jus shocked.. Haha.. Poor Angeline leg became so swollen.. I miss working with Rus and Angeline back in Haagen dazs..
Here are some pictures:

Angeline and me(gosh, i look so formal.. haha..)

Dear Angeline and Rusydiah
Soon after lunch I have to rush back home to get my stuffs for Napfa.. Yup.. For the second time.. I did not fail for the first time jus that I don wanna stick to bronze.. But.. I jus checked my result.. I still got a bronze due to my 2.4.. I'm so sad!!! If i run 5 seconds faster, I'll at least get a silver.. I've got no time back to school to retake again.. So yup.. I'll just have to stick to bronze.. Bleah..

My classmates

V=VICTORY(Seriously i don know wat is leonard doing.. Haha..)

First result

Second result
My whole body is still aching..
Went to bath straight after napfa so that I'm able to make it for TPSU's agm.. At least I got a picture with Brandon.. TPSU president AY08/09 who is from IIT sch!

Brandon the handsome.. Wahaha..
Took a picture with brandon and I went off straight to meet Jason.. I was super late due to the busy schedule that day.. Had dinner with him at NYDC.. My favourite mudpie!! Wahaha.. Went to catch a midnight show calld wanted.. Pls don ask me what is the whole show all about because I slept at least 3/4 of the show.. HAha..Poor JAson have to nudge me to keep me awake..(seriously tired due to napfa.. haha..)
After the show we went to Clarke Quay to have a drink.. I seriously miss the place.. I used to work there for 2 years.. The longest job that I've done so far.. Well we went to forbidden city to have few drink when we both realised that it was too noisy.. Haha.. So we went to 7-11 to buy drinks.. I didn't want to drink but he bought a bottle of barcardi..yup.. a bottle.. Not those with flavours one but purely barcardi.. We played game and finished the whole bottle.. Didn't really go that drank la.. chat the whole night and went home only in the morning.. Well i don't normally does that ok.. Below are some pictures..

My good friend JASON!

Blurrrr..

TAke two
The stupid things we done..




Super tired face..

Omg.. So not like him la.. I laugh like mad!!