let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, July 10, 2008

Omg,It's my daily MUST listen song!! The lyrics is very sweet..

Anyway i was chatting with one of my friend today.. She was asking what is my type of ideal guy.. Haha..The two words that came into my mind was ROMANTIC and SWEET!! HAha.. Yup.. If he is good at this, I'll fall for it.. my definition of romantic and sweet? Things below like:
-Choosing out red, black and green colour of my favourite sweet (Shi Han cmf know it.. Haha..)
-Giving me my favourite flower on random days..
-Bringing me to places for good food!
-Hugging me and tell me how much he love me
-Looking at me sleeping (Haha!!)
-Taking care of me when i fall sick..
-Giving me lots and lots of surprises!!!

Is there any guys out there that are able to do this? I doubt so.. Haha.. No one is so perfect like what I've mention above..But if there is, treasure him and never lose him..I believe it's every girls dream to have boyfriend who are sweet to them right..