let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, July 01, 2008
My whole body had been aching today.. Due to the ballet lesson on sat, bowling on Sun and Napfa on Mon.. yup.. Anyway I have pass my napfa but the grades i did is not as good as what i thought.. Therefore I have decided to re take once again..*praying hard..*

Photobucket
Marcus, Andy and my hand.. Napfa number..

Community Service Club in TP had organised this event:
Photobucket
Skip for a good cause

Photobucket
10 skips will get a bowl of free rice to the needy

Photobucket
Kangyan and Shi han

Photobucket
Marcus

Photobucket
Marcus's hand(omg.. it was hit by the skipping rope)

Photobucket
Kangyan's leg(was also hit by the rope)

Photobucket
Shi Han skipped 999 times..

Photobucket
The total number of skips!!

*I wore a dress today therefore i can't skip..Will be going tml..TO ALL TP STUDENTS, TOMORROW WILL BE THE LAST DAY!!PLS HELP OUT IN THIS MEANINGFUL EVENT!!