let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, July 31, 2008
I'm so tired! Finally I've watch finished two movies today.. Haha.. U will never want to know where i watched it.. Anyway I watched 'The leap years' and 'Hotel Rwanda'. I thought that the leap years would be some boring local movie.. But the show was nice! Some interesting things they said in the movie..
-'Be realistic to find someone u can live with..But some would rather choose to have someone that they can't live without..'
-'Do u know the common word use is miss and not love?'
-'Most of the ppl can't wait to fall in love because they r afraid to be alone'
-'It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all'

Don't you find it so true?

Carmen recommend me 'Hotel Rwanda' which was a very nice movie.. It is based on a true story which is very inspirational!

It's been such a long time since i blog.. Been busy in work lately and have no time to blog at home.. Next challenege last weekend was fun! Even though I didn't get a chance to participant.. Haha.. Well I didn't manage to take alot of pictures.. As in pictures of me.. haha..
Photobucket
Registration counter

Photobucket
I like this pic!! Can't believe i took such artistic picture.. Wahaha

Photobucket
What Are u trying to do Yong Hua?! Haha..

Photobucket
Trying out the walkie talkies..

Photobucket
Total of 60 plus grp!

Photobucket
Lanyard in RED!!

Photobucket
The chairlady of the event.. Which is my sis..

Photobucket
Christine the photographer!

Photobucket
See the people?!

Photobucket
Trying to solve the station games

Photobucket
Met this funny group who die-ing to take picture.. Haha..

Photobucket
They purposely pose for me to take this pic.. Haha..

Photobucket
Some even lie down trying to complete the Sudoko..

Photobucket
He kick

Photobucket
She jump

Photobucket
He throw..

Photobucket
They dicuss..

Photobucket
Grp pic 1

Photobucket
Grp pic 2

Photobucket
Grp pic 3

Photobucket
The fun they had..

Photobucket
It was 6 plus in the morning.. They just ran..

Photobucket
doggy

Photobucket
The super duper tired official.. Haha..

Photobucket
I was STUNT when I saw this big lorry with a grp on top.. Haha..

Photobucket
Passport for the groups..

Well these are some.. yes SOME of the pictures that I took during next challenge.. I miss the event.. Haha...