let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, July 17, 2008
I'm having alot of mixture feeling right now.. Well just read finish Clifton's gf blog.. This is madness for a girl to get to know such news about her boyfriend.. Hopefully she will feel better when times to come.. After reading this sad blog, I went to friendster.. Checking out whose birthday next.. And guess what.. I happened to saw Ying Zhen's friendster pic(Well she used to dance ballet too..) And.. She is pregnant!! Ya.. is like.. ya.. Shocking la.. Anyway congrats to her! Hmm ya.. not only that.. I saw Olinda.. She used to be my classmate back in secondary school.. My Food and Nutrition partner.. I saw her yesterday in the lift.. And.. Ya.. Once again pregnant.. I think it is her second child.. We didn't really contact anymore.. Well these two ladies is the same age as me!! Haha.. Is Singapore birth rate really dropping? Gosh.. I wonder who is next..

I didn't get your message.. Sigh..