How's my first day of work? I was spam by this question today.. Wahaha.. Well it was great! This girl call felicia show me around the office, guide me through the whole day.. It was my first day but i don't feel outcast.. Felicia, Carmen and I went for lunch today.. There are so many things to learn.. Handling a event itself have alot to prepare.. Brochure, attendance list, calling up of guest, printing of badges and etc.. yup.. This is part of my job.. I'm suppose to update customers data, doing receptionist and handling of goodies.. This is madness.. I have more to learn.. I haven really touch on the system part and felicia said that she will be teaching me on Wednesday..
I really enjoyed working even though i am abit wear off now.. I got my own laptop, snacks and drink over there.. Haha.. What else can I ask for? I have some stuff to do.. Will update soon again!
Btw, I wish to have a cup of Java Chip from starbucks!! It's been my craving recently.. I wish to have at least one cup everyday!! Yeah!!