Finally AGM is over.. Haha.. I bet the committee felt relief too.. Well though there was many problems here and there.. Everything jus ended smoothly.. I have not been in school helping for the event due to my attachment.. Reali felt guilty though..
Seriously last night was really a nightmare to me..
Nightmare number 1:
I end work at 5pm(I request to leave work early for half an hour) and I was really late when i reach school. Director was already sitted inside the auditorium.
Nightmare number 2:
I didn't had a chance to do rehearsal with my committee and I really have no idea what is happening. That includes the dance performance! I heard there were some changes so I grabbed kangyan to teach me the movement once again.
Nightmare number 3:
I was asking Atiqah if she has put my financial report in the powerpoint. At the point of time, it's was just 5-10 mins to my presentation.. She look at Jolene and I know that's it.. It was my fault too because we didn't really communicate.. I was too stunt! Desmond and I went up the stage to see if there is any connection to the internet.. OMG, there isn't! At that moment I nearly broke down.. How can financial report do it without slides.. The only solution i think of is to present it w/o slides(Heng i printed out a hard copy).. Tsk to my dear Marcus, he ran up to get the slides for me... Which save my life!!
Nightmare number 4:
I bet desmond lappy was lag.. I was presenting the report and trying to click to the next slide, the com just hang.. Yup.. Well done.. I was presenting it halfway.. Ah!!! So I jus continue reading it without the slides.. I felt so.. Sigh..
Nightmare number 5:
I saw my main committe playing Tau Pok, so i ran over.. I was the top layer when the lower layer starts to fall.. I fell too.. I trip over Andy's leg and my left leg goes CccraCkkk.. Yes, I sprained my leg.. Well done.. At that moment I couldn't speak and i couldn't move! I was thinking, that's it.. My ballet how? Everyone starts to crowd over me.. Asking me how am I.. that stupid Yuan long still trying to make me laugh.. Haha... I was crying and laughing at that same time.. JOLENE AND NICHOLAS SOON was taking my tak glam pictures!! Omg.. Haha..
Nightmare number 6:
Mr Garluck bought me to this chinese doctor. I asked him izzit those who will twist and turn the leg one.. Haha.. He told me ya.. HE TOLD ME YA! I have never went to such doctor before.. When i listen to his ya.. I tell u I nearly cry for like 2nd time.. But wat the doctor did was just pouring some oil on my ankle and massage it.. Phew!
Thanks to dear Joyce and Nana who accompanied me there.. Joyce even asked me to bite her hand if I need.. Haha... How can I bear to do so.. I reali felt loved by all those friends who called me and text me to ask how am I.. Not forgetting Chin Soon who became my runner, Mr Garluck for sending me to doctor and volunteer to send me home and Andy for sending me home after dinner..
IITSC AGM 08 was really a unforgettable one.. Haha..