let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, July 21, 2008
Been in attachment for 3 weeks.. Compared to other interns, I believe I'm still learning alot of new things.. Haha.. well there are pictures that I wanna upload just that.. NO TIME! Been sleeping early ever since work started.. My motto live life to the fullest? well not really due to work.. I wonder how people able to work 9am to 5pm job.. haha.. well pictures are below..

The pictures are taken during lunch time.. We went in to this super duper retro shop.. Haha..

Photobucket
Retro shop..

Photobucket
Old mobile phones aka da ge da

Photobucket
CarMen!!!

Photobucket
fake smile..

Photobucket
Wah! I remember i used to have this! haha..

Photobucket
Old signboard

Photobucket
The phones still able to use..

Photobucket
Music player

Photobucket
Damn ah lian la..

Photobucket
Ahhh..

Photobucket
retro pictures..

After walking around, we went back to work.. However, it was fire drill rehearsal.. Wahaha.. Been slacking the whole day..
Photobucket
People crowded around..

During last week I also met up with yuan long for lunch.. I miss him la!! He was telling me all sort of funny things.. Can you go don go army too? haha..

Photobucket
Long and me

Went back to school on fri for sub committee briefing.. When I went into the lecture room.. I'm stunt.. It was filled with people.. People was sitting on the stairs too.. haha.. If there is 100 people, seriously I only know 20 percent of people.. ya pathetic right.. Most of them are year ones..

Photobucket
Filled

Photobucket
See the crowd.. omg!

Photobucket
The cat was not small.. AHMAD WAS BIG.. haha.. Kidding la..

Photobucket
See the small kitten.. So cute!

Photobucket
Never fail to take picture with ANG SHI HAN!!! haha..