let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Sunday, June 29, 2008
katherine Katherine KATHERINE!! Katherine this katherine that.. Ya.. Even though my teacher keeps discouraging me but I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!(even though i thought of it..)The things she said makes me wanna work even harder! I like the NEVER DIE attitude.. Yeah! I guess the book that Xian Yang brought for me really helps alot.. Wahaha.. 'Tuesday with Morrie' by Mitch Albom. Will read finish it soon! Anyway my sister thought that I'm so affected by what my teacher have told me So she promised me that whenever teacher praise me, she will buy me a dress.. ya.. Random right.. But it is such a good deal.. Haha.. Why not? Sis u going to be broke! Wahaha!

Recently I've been quite affected by my friends.. Attached or soon to be attached kind of relationship.. OMG.. I feel like being attached too..Haha.. Nevertheless my motto of live life to the fullest will not be forgotten! Went to CC meeting just now and I realised that upcoming there is alot of activities coming up.. Friends of mine, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!

7th July 08- Next Challenge Forms to be handed in
19th July 08- Briefing for Next Challenge participants
26th & 27th July 08- Next Challenge
2nd Aug 08- Night cycling
1st-3rd Aug 08- Dota challenge
20th Sep 08-Blood donation
30th Sep-7th Oct 08- Cambodia trip to help the needy
25th Oct 08- Halloween Mega event @ CC

So many interesting events coming so why wait? Do check out at our blog @ http://kovanyec.blogspot.com/ and the next challenge webbie @ http://nextchallenge08.events.live.com/.. Seriously, our CC is damn happening compared to other CCs.. Wahaha.. I'm so proud to say that..

So many events coming up means.. MEANS I'll be busy too! I'm motivated once again! Hopefully it will not die off once again!! Waking up in 6hrs plus.. Omg.. Sleep sleep..