let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, June 05, 2008
Is like after reading my sis's blog.. I forget to blog about something.. And that was on Saturday I went to watch Sex and the City.. It was a FANTASTIC movie!!(at least to me) I've been waiting for this show since i saw the preview.. I just wanna watch that show no matter wat.. And yup.. I sat in the first row!! Not first row from the back but first row from the front.. Haha..

While watching the show.. I was thinking.. 20 years down the road, will I be able to contact with my close friend jus like them.. The first gal that was on my mind was actually Shi Shi.. Someone so important to me.. HAha.. Been with mi ups and down back in 2001.. 7 years plus of friendship and still counting.. HAha..

Anyway met up with Jocelyn, Shi Han and Mei Wei on tuesday.. It's been so long having this girls outing!! Our endless of gossiping and chit chatting.. HAha..We went to Breeks for dinner follow by NYDC mudpie!! Below are the pictures we took..


Girls outing!!


Dinner @ breeks


I look soooo short beside mei wei..


I like this pic!


Shi han and me


Our random pics..