let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Ahhh!!! I've been feeling quite empty deep down my heart.. What's wrong with me.. I'm hoping for nothing.. Seriously it must be pms.. Same as nana.. Super don like the feeling.. We used to chiong work so that we will be too busy to think of other things.. Gosh.. I just wanna work again like last time and for the same reason.. To forget things which i don wanna remember.. Not in Starhub of course.. Haha..

Anyway meet up with yuan long, marcus, dawn, Zhen Xiang, Mei Wei, Mario, Jolene and Nicholas soon for a movie.. 'Don't mess with Zohan..(Something like that..)' It was a super funnny movie.. Haha.. The actions he did and the things he speaks just make us laugh like mad.. Just like the feeling of chilling with my friends like this..

Thanks to Ivan di di, I've got CHOCOLATE from Japan!! Yeah.. I ate piece by piece slowly so that i can enjoy it longer.. Wahaha..