let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Sunday, May 11, 2008
Well last night finally IITSC main committee had our last formal meeting.. For the past one year it has been a hectic year and finally one year is OVER.. Though it has been a hectic year.. BUt i do enjoyed being with my committee and I going to miss them!! Specially thanks to the organisers that I've work with.. Shi Han, Maryam and Nana..The planning that we had together.. It was tough in the beginning but it ends of successfully! And not forgetting my dear president yuan long who have been there when I've done all the wrong stuff.. Hehe.. Being a treasurer this year I've learnt alot and I'm going to miss being a treasurer!! Haha.. Well as usual during the last meeting we will have alot of picture taken! Haha.. But for now, not all picture is in so.. Here's a peek of some pictures!

Photobucket
Shi Han, me And Maryam.. Open house organiser w/o coburn & Marcus..

Photobucket
Digi friendship organisers

Photobucket
Hands together 3- Kovan city of sharing 08

Photobucket
My dear maryam being with mi during AY06/07 (Hononary Secretaries) & AY 07/08(Hononary Treasurers)

Photobucket
IITSC Main Committee AY07/08

Photobucket
The pretty ladies

Photobucket
The funny fellows..

Special cards for..
Photobucket
SHI HAN!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yuan LOng

Photobucket

Photobucket
Marcus