Well just came home from Tampines.. Well it has been a long tiring day for me as I have been busy doing project in the morning, a presentation at the noon and rotting in school till 6pm to listen to the election results.. So how many votes do I get? *Drum roll....* Total of 154 votes!! HAha.. THanks to the 154 people who voted for me.. IS like.. Do I have so many people that I know? Hmm.. Thanks a million!! Though I didn't get to the position I want, I think I would be fine.. I can able to concentrate more on my studies and good news if I able to go to overseas attachment!!! OMG!! I can't wait to get out of Singapore!!
Well below are some of the pictures taken after the election.. Benjamin drove few of us to Katong for dinner and we really had alot of fun!!

Astons specialties

Us waiting for oue sits..

Our Food!!