let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, May 12, 2008
Well how did I spent my Mother's day.. Due to my parent went overseas, we did not spent it with my mum.. What i did was to sleep till 2pm(oppS!Haha..), followed by doing some housework before going to Plaza Singapura.. Recently I've been so addicted doing cards for my friends that I've decided to do a scapebook for myself! Haha.. Decorating every piece of paper makes me feel great! Haha.. Anyway I went to this shop called 'Made with love' at level 3.. And I've brought materials to do my scapebook! Wahaha.. Met both of my sisters for dinner at downtown east and catch a movie 'What happen in Vegas'.. Funny and romantic show which most of the girls would like it.. I seriously fall in love with the main actor! Here is his pic!


Ashton kutcher!!


Isn't he cute!


Movie poster.. PLS CATCH IT IF U HAVE NOT!!



Dinner at New York New York..

My 2 sisters

Me and candy floss..