OMg, I just ran finish the whole Bedok reservoir.. Super tired.. It's been such a long time since I run such a long distance.. Supoose to run with Desmond yip but he didn't bring shorts.. Haha..
Recently Mario have been playing guitar in the clubroom.. I always thought that piano songs melts my heart until Mario starts playing guitar and sings.. Haha.. Rio, never stop playing guitar ya, else I'm going to miss it..
I've been craving chocolate for very very long even I'm eating it everyday... Haha.. The other day i went online to check for few interesting places for chocolate.. Here is one.. http://www.dempseyhill.com/tenants_lafondue.htm.. Do check it out..
Election is coming soon.. Once again, those who are running have been busy with filling up forms, thinking of how to do posters and how to get more votes... Marcus and I will be running again for the third time and it would be the last time.. To all IIT students, please vote for us at cyber centre! Detail to be out soon..