let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I'm suppose to blog everyday since friday because i got tons of pictures!! Haha.. But i have not get it most from Ivan's camera.. OMG!! Anyway I shall start updating of what have happened since last fri..PAndon me cause this is going to be a long blog!

23th May 2008
Friday morning reach school at 8.30am just to attend my friends graduation.. There are total of 20 plus friends graduated this time round.. And I can't bear each and anyone to leave! I'm going to miss them! The guys are going in to NS while the girls will be studying in uni.. I can't believe my good friend Chai Yuan Long actually late for his graduation! Is like omg!! Haha.. He always do stunt..Haha..

Photobucket
Graduation Day 08

Photobucket
Eee.. Extra.. Haha..

The following tells u why Yuan Long is always so busy..
Photobucket
Monday

Photobucket
Tuesday

Photobucket
Wednesday

Photobucket
Thursday

Photobucket
Friday

Anyway after the graduation, I was rushing in doing my projects and doing of my poster.. Waiting for 6.30pm for dinner with my dear programmers.. Hmm.. though i find that there are many things happening.. But i ignored it.. Not too sure if it's abt anything about my birthday celebration.. Haha.. Maryam called me at 8pm to meet her at TM.. AND i'M SUPPOSE TO GO THERE MYSELF!! So sad la.. Don like the suspension feeling.. Met Si Jie, MAryam and Nicholas Soon there.. They blind fold me all the way from MRT station to Sun Plaza PArk.. I somehow estimate that I'm going there.. HAhah.. I've make so much noise that the 2 gals was practically shouting at me.. HAha.. I'm going to miss the time when I'm blindfolded!! HEhe.. Afer my blindfold was opened up, my vision was blur.. But I'm able to see 2 cakes in front of me!! It was meant to celebrate Jing Yi (24th MAy), Christine(25th May), Joyce(27th MAy) and my birthday(24th May)! So wat is my gift that they have brought for me? Addias Red cap & $40 new urban male voucher by IITSC. Gucci perfume by Wei Mei dear, BEn YAp, YUAn LonG, Atiqah and jolene. Red levis and some SMALL THING by Mario And MArcus. A Hugable pillow and gummy by Ivan di di.. So HAppy!

Went home to bath before meeting the drinking kakis.. Samuel drove me to Pasir Ris park.. The place where they had snacks and drink was cool.. NIce place with nice music!! And went home at 2am...

Photobucket
@ Pasir Ris Park

Photobucket

Photobucket

24th May 2008
Wake up in the afternoon.. Met up with Ben yap, Atiqah and Mei Wei at Bugis.. Mei Wei recommand me to this nice place for chocolate brownie.. (I've been having chocolate craving!) Marcus and Kanyan met us soon after that.. We went to Mind CAfe to play board games.. We jus play one game for one hr.. And guess what we r play?? Continue to see below then.. HAha..

Photobucket
I forget the name of the place.. But it looks cosy..

Photobucket
The girls..

Photobucket
The menu..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cheese fries!! though I don eat it.. But it look nice..

Photobucket
Our group photo..

Photobucket
Walking to Minds Cafe..

Photobucket
Saucy charades!!

Photobucket
See our sexy/flirting look.. HAha..

Photobucket
Group picture

Before we left.. Something caught my attention..
Photobucket
This board!!

Photobucket
See number 11.. I did that.. HAha.. And see what i get next..

Photobucket
A very nice drink for free!! Haha..

Photobucket
I feed everyone!!

Took Neo Print with them(omg! It's been ages since i took neo Print!). Rush off to ballet soon after taking.. Supposingly I thought my ballet mates is going to celebrate my birthday with mi cause i saw the cake on the floor.. But after ballet, I heard from my sisters that they actually forget to bring lighter.. HAha.. Rush off to meet Han Rui at MRT station.. Took a train towards WESt.. I've got no idea where he brought me to.. HAha.. Then we took a bus from.. I forget which station.. Haha.. And guess where we alight? Holland Village!! I can use one hand to count the time I've been there.. Haha.. We went to this place call tango.. He ordered calamari, seafood platter, wedges and our 2 drinks.. I jus like the feeling of sitting down, chilling with my friends.. The food was not bad..


Me with the seafood platter


Han Rui and the food

Photobucket
Our drink

25th May 2008
As usual waking up in the afternoon but still felt sleepy.. Shi HAn message me if I wanna go shopping with Jocelyn and her.. I straight away agreed and met them at City Hall since I wanna go shopping.. Here is our pic!

Photobucket
From Left: Shi Han, Me, Jocelyn

Met my family in the evening time for dinner.. Went to this vegetarian restuarant near farrer park.. Went shopping at Mustafa for the second time.. At first I didn't like the place.. But the things just seems to be cheaper there!! HAha.. I'm going there for shopping again! ;)

Photobucket
Do u see shoes selling outside like that? HAha.. OMG!

Photobucket
This machine looks cool..

Photobucket
Me and care bear!!

Photobucket
Shopping for bangles!

Photobucket
My birthday cake from my younger sis..

Photobucket
Me and my cake

too many pictures to blog le!! Shall update soon again!

It's been another wonderful weekend and I can't wait for the next weekend.. But I wonder how izzit going to be like..