let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, May 29, 2008
Been doing my UIR project.. BAsically is to update blog.. YA.. Cool right.. But i realise it is NOT fun!! Updating just for the sake of my studies.. Eeeee.. I rather blog like this.. HAha.. With all the Singlish and my broken english.. Wahaha.. It's Thursday.. Which means weekend is coming soon!! YEah! Friday will be the election result.. GOsh.. Who will be the highest vote to be president and who will be the second to be vice president?? I wonder.. Hmm.. Followed by dinner with a group of IITSC people! Wosh!! Is like i start blogging now, otherwise this blog entry will update next week le.. Wahaha.. Today would be the last day to vote.. Hmm.. Wonder how many votes now.. HAhaa..

I FORGET TO BLOG ABOUT THIS!!
I got my overseas interview by school on monday.. And I think the teachers are quite impressed by me.. Wahaha.. My first choice was Japan, followed by Thailand, Australia, China, Vietnam and lastly India.. I can't wait to go.. Thailand!!! If you ask me then why i put Japan as my first choice, cause my dad asked me too.. But i don wish to go there.. The expenses there are SUPER DUPER HIGH!! HAha.. Thailand thailand.. HAha..Ask me why I wanna go Thailand? HAha.. Besides attachment there, thailand is simply a SHOPPING AND FOOD PARADISE!!! Pray hard that I'm able to go there! Wosh!!