let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, April 14, 2008
Once again I've went to the singapore flyer.. yup.. It was my second time.. Haha.. Anyway this time round i went with my family and I reali enjoyed myself.. though we forget to bring camera but my sister manage to take many picture with my phone.. haha.. Oh ya, I've jus change to W960 phone.. Yeah! my dad brought me this phone during promotion period and guess wat, during the lucky draw, my dad won a samsung MP3 player.. So lucky la.. Haha..ok, back to the flyer thingy.. Seriously, the scenary was good.. my dad told us to prepare early so that we will reach there in evening time to see the sunset.. but the girls in my family is forever late.. haha.. i miss the moment when i was up there..

I forgot to mention one thing during the D and D entries.. I've quit haagen dazs.. Ya.. Worked from 1st dec 2005 to 27th Mar 08.. calculate how long ba.. gosh i miss working at clarke quay..

Been busy preparing for week zero camp again.. I'm going to miss the fun that i had during this holiday.. cause sch is starting in the following week!! omg..

I've just uploaded this song by chris brown.. This song was intro by my dear nana.. Hehe.. super like this song..