let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Well the photos below I've been wanting to post long time ago.. It was a gathering with me secondary sch mates and I had a great time clubbing with them.. Wahaha.. I wanna go pubbing and clubbing with Mei Jun!! Wahaha..
sushi
Sakae Sushi..

Wah.. Look
I can't wait to get started!

the 5 of us eat this number of plates
The number of plates we've got..

LYSB gals
LYSB gals.. (Take one)

Photobucket
LYSB gals.. (Take two)

tequila shots
tequila shots

Forbidden City
Forbidden City

the lovely couple
The lovely couple..

Photobucket
Getting little high..

Photobucket
MOS

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mei Jun and I outside CQ Haagen Dazs

Photobucket
This picture was took at 4 plus in the morning.. Haha..

That's all folks..