let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Well I'm finally back.. Haha.. Well it's been tiring working for 4 days in IT show though.. I've been working under Starhub and everyday I've got to wake up at 6.15am and reached home at around 12 midnight.. It was so busy that I didn't have the time to walk around.. The breaks that i have was to eat lunch at around 3 plus 4, snacks at around 7 plus 8 and toilet break.. though the welfare not reali good, BUT i did enjoyed myself.. The people i worked with was reali GREAT!! I'm gonna miss them!! We didn't had a chance to take pictures together.. When will Starhub be having their Roadshow again. Hmm.. Haha..

Anyway after 4 tiring days, I did not get to sleep long as i have to go for a check up in Mount Elizabeth.. Well for those who know me, they know that i have a bum on my hand.. I went for a operation during 2006 and it grew back again last year end.. Well it became big again wor.. Much bigger than the previous one that I had.. Well so my dad asked me to go for another time of operation.. gosh, i didn't want to go at first not because I'm scare(Well i do when i start to think of the previous operation that i had) but it was the cost.. It is super duper expensive lor.. sian.. spend $1500 plus excluding the doctor fee wor.. well if add up it will be 2000 plus.. Sigh..

A short conversation with doctor:

Daddy: So there isn't reali a complete cure to it right?
Doctor: Well the best solution is to remove it again. For now we can't find out what excatly cause the growth and how to remove it again and never grow back..
Me: So this means that I should reduce the movement/carrying of heavy stuffs for my left hand..
Doctor: Well to a certain extent you are right.. But that would be hard too right..

gOSH.. I'm so sad.. It is like telling mi that my left hand is useless..Try not to move it often otherwise if the bum grow back again, I will have to go for another time of operation to remove it..well it hurts sometime due to the pressure of the bum..

After saying so much, I believe u will be interested to know what is that right.. it is a substance in our body which helps in the movement we have. Example like rotating of our wrist and moving of our fingers..eh.. to make it simple it is like a rusty door which makes a sqinky sound but by add oil to it, it will make it smooth.. Hmm.. that is what the substance is for.. so for my case it is actually too much for it to flow through and it force the substance to become a bum.. Well below pics are abit gross.. Pls do not eat when seeing it.. haha..

Photobucket
The bum that I had previously..

Photobucket
After Operation

Photobucket
The wound..

Gosh.. After looking at the pics, to think of going through this process again really scares me though..