let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Monday, March 17, 2008
ok, I'm super bored.. I'm working at starhub now and I've finish my work that my 'boss' asked me to do.. haha.. waiting for more things to do.. well, I like working for starhub as it is a SUPER slack job.. hehe.. able to use computer, printing endless of admin stuffs and the time passes fast.. heard from my friends that there are politics but i simply can't be bother..

it's been such a long time snce i blog.. Well been busy actually..

13th mar
Went bowling with my BLS friends at tampines safra.. It was raining heavily and I waited for them at safra for nearly 2 hours! Gosh.. the waiting time was much longer than the playing time.. at around 3pm we rush down to tampines mall for sakea sushi buffet.. Guess wat, the gals had a match with the guys to see who eat more plates of sushi... well the 5 of us(gals) ate around 80 plus plates of sushi.. Eh.. *vomit*
after that I went to PA chalet for my YEC meeting.. It been such a long time since i since full attendance of our memebers.. haha.. I enjoyed myself with them..

Below are some of the pictures..
Photobucket
Yuying sec de didi meimei..

Photobucket
See see Yong Hin is using his flirting skill at a korea gal..

Photobucket
Looking at the COS video slides.. Gosh I take back words for my previous entries.. I miss COS..

After meeting, it's camwhore!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

15th mar
Went to CC in the morning to meet the rest before going to OBS.. Hmm.. I didn't know that I'm going with the MP Mdm Cythia Phua.. well and I'm the youngest among the rest.. There are older grassroot leaders like 50 plus years old.. haha.. Isn't it cool.. It was actually a one day trip there.. I reali enjoyed myself there and learnt alot through the games we go through..Brought a cap and T-shirt from there.. If i have $2000 for me to choose between overseas trip or OBS 21 days, I'll choose OBS 21 days.. I believe it would be a lifetime experience!!Pictures to be uploaded soon..

During the night time, went to meet Melissa and Valerie at Tampines Mall.. Reason for gathering? Well Melissa is in China now for her attachment.. and the next time I'm going to see her is on Aug.. Gosh.. I start to miss her.. haha..

Went to catch step Up 2 at 11 plus with someone.. the show wasn't as nice as i thought.. We chat till 4 plus..

Ok, can't chat now.. Back to work..