let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Thursday, February 14, 2008
Well firstly i wanna wish everyone Happy Valentines Day! Well friends that i saw in school asked mi where i'll be going later.. I told them that I will be spending my day with Chingay rehearsal.. Bleah.. haha.. For me Valentines is meanginless now.. So sad! haha.. But sweet Yang Yang gave me a sunflower! A very good friend of mine! Thanks to my dear classmate, I got a cookie from Famous Amos! Woohoo!

anyway I have not upload the Chinese new year pics.. here it goes..
Photobucket
Chinese new year eve dinner at home..

Photobucket
Went Chinatown and it was FULL with people!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shi Gong & me

Photobucket
My family

Soon after that we went to mummy's friends house just above the place where fireworks is displayed. In my whole life, I've never been so close to the fireworks and fire cracker.. It was so beautiful!

Photobucket
last pic from Chinatown

Day 1 of CNY

Photobucket
Chinese New Year Day 1

Photobucket
Bai Nian to daddy

Photobucket
Bai Nian to mummy

Photobucket
My 2 sisters outside the door

Photobucket
2 cute siblings!

Photobucket
Mi and my cousin's daugther

Photobucket
see what my auntie to do them..

Photobucket
omg..

Photobucket
Us with our Gong Gong

Photobucket
So nice!!

Photobucket
Dinner together..

Day 2 of CNY

Well the next day, my sisters and I went back to CC for buffet with MP Mdm Cythia Phua. After the lunch my family decided to go to Sentosa to see flowers.. Hehe.. At first i wasn't too excited about it until i reached there! There are flowers with butterfly, star shape and even my favourite heart shape! Haha.. Well below are the pictures..

Photobucket
Picture with Mdm Cythia Phua

Photobucket
Us at the Sentosa flower 2008

Photobucket
Mummy And Daddy

Photobucket
My family

Photobucket
My family(2)

Photobucket
Me

Photobucket
Me

Photobucket
Me again

Photobucket
I like this pic!

Photobucket
My family(3)

Photobucket
The flower Swams

Photobucket
Mummy with her 3 pretty daughters

Photobucket
I seriously love the heart shape flower!
Can I bring home? Hehe..

Photobucket
My family(4)

Photobucket
My family(5)

Photobucket
My family(6)

Photobucket
Down the escalator

Day 3 of CNY

Well the 3rd day of Chinese new year

Photobucket
Cythia, Serene,Me and Joc

Photobucket
Having lunch at my hse

Photobucket
Gambling!

Photobucket
The ballerinas

Photobucket

Photobucket
IITSC came to my house too..

Too many pictures for now.. shall upload the chingay rehearsal pictures soon..