let me take you on the ride of my life
Profile
Name: Katherine

Birthday: 24.05.1988

Horoscope: Gemini

Love: Red, blading,FAMILY, sun tanning, saxophone, travelling, and of course BRIAN





Links




Music





Adv



Friday, February 22, 2008
Below are the pictures that are took before, during and after Chingay.. I reali enjoyed myself with my ballet mates and I'm miss performing! Haha..
We took this pics during chingay rehearsals..
Photobucket
Preparing to make up..

Photobucket
Our head gear..

Photobucket
The hairdressers

Photobucket
Me and joyce

Photobucket
The floats

Photobucket
Us

Photobucket
That's me!

Photobucket
Waiting for our turn to perform..

Photobucket
Chingay rehearsal at PA

I spend my valentine with my ballet friends this year.. Haha.. It was fun though.. we had chocolate thanks to genevieve's mummy!
Photobucket
Smile!

After chingay practise, daddy brought us to have dim sum..
eating with daddy
Yummy..

my 2 sisters
My two sisters

wah! Food!
My favourites!

mi & my sunflower!
A very big sunflower from my good friend yang yang!!

Joc & her flower
My sister with her valentine flower..

Below are pics took during chingay preview..
Me & cythia
Us on the bus..

Us at City Hall

Photobucket
Very very big Yu Sheng! I've never see before!

Photobucket
Chingay 2008

Photobucket
F1 car!

Photobucket
Eh.. when i first saw them.. I think they will be very hot inside the costume.. Haha..

Photobucket

Photobucket
3 sisters with Mdm Fung

Photobucket
OPPS!! once again Shirin and me kissed together.. Wahaha.. So reali sia..

Photobucket
Eh.. I think we were super free during that time.. Haha..

Photobucket
Pose!

Photobucket
Gosh, the China ladies are super tall..

Chingay 2008
Photobucket
Waiting to make up..

Photobucket
Me and lao jie

Photobucket
My face..

Photobucket
Trying to act cool.. HAha..

Photobucket
Mr Brian and us.. He wasn't reali friendly when i asked him to take picture with us.. Bleah..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wah..

Photobucket
From left: Jocelyn,me,sharmane,ricky.. Hehe..

Photobucket
This little gal has a very nice make up..

Photobucket
Mini cooper..

Photobucket
Pretty ladies..

Photobucket
Take 2

*Actually during this time, we took more than this 2 pictures.. I have total of 10 plus pics.. Haha..

Photobucket
After Chingay..

Photobucket
Us on the train to city jam!

Photobucket
take 2

Photobucket
My sis trying to learn her.. Wahaha..

Photobucket
Here we are in city jam

Photobucket
IITSC was there too!

Photobucket
The people..

Photobucket

Photobucket
Looking at people dancing

Seriously the Jam wasn't fun.. The songs reali cannot make it.. We just dance randomly.. Hmm.. Ya.. Haha.. The fun part was actually when we are leaving the place.. See the pictures below and u will know it..
Photobucket
US with the parents

Photobucket

Photobucket
Super tired faces..

Photobucket
Some drunk fellows..

Photobucket
Split!

Photobucket
Trying to bend as low as possible.. HAha..

Photobucket
Jump!

Photobucket
I miss chingay.. Bleah..